This Sweepstakes is sponsored by America's Window LLC. ("America's Window").
No purchase is necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
America’s Window will award one (1) Grand Prize at the end of the prize period. The prize period begins on November 15, 2016, and ends on December 15, 2016. America's Window's computer shall be the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the number of participants in this Sweepstakes prior to the time of awarding the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the prize period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about December 16, 2016. Limit one prize per entry. America's Window reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this Sweepstakes without notice at any time. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by certified mail within 15 days of the drawing. Return of the prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
2. You may enter this Sweepstakes by (i) completing the online registration. All decision makers for the household must be present. Entries must be received by December 15th, 2016. America's Window is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged, or late entries.
3. Sweepstakes entrants must (i) be legal residents of Kentucky or Indiana, (ii) be 21 years of age or older at time of entering Sweepstakes, and (iii) own a single family home. Employees, officers, and directors of America's Window, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
4. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $1000 Visa Gift Card. (For purposes of this paragraph 5, the "gift card"). No transfers or substitution in prizes will be allowed except by America's Window, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion.
5. The Grand Prize winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification correspondence, which may include the completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
6. If deemed the winner and if accepting of the Grand Prize, Grand Prize winner agrees to participate in a photograph opportunity with America's Window to memorialize the awarding of the prize. America's Window reserves the right to (a) reproduce/distribute all photographs in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law (b) alter, amend, edit, or change photographs prior to distribution and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend, and copyright photographs for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless America's Window, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, consultants, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages that may arise out of participation in this Sweepstakes in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a "Claim") arising under or relating to this Sweepstakes, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the entrant lives at the time of entering this Sweepstakes. An entrant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict, will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction.
8. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
9. For a winners' list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following the prize period to America's Window LLC, 614 East Water Street Borden Indiana 47106, including a request for the winners' names.
10. To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes related materials from America's Window Home Improvements, Inc. please send a written request to America's Window LLC, 614 East Water Street Borden Indiana 47106.
11. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). This Sweepstakes is sponsored by America's Window LLC, 614 East Water Street Borden Indiana 47106, and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Clark County, Indiana."